Ongoing communication with parents and adult patients regarding
progress in therapy is an important key.
Therapeutic Intervention is provided in the following areas:
- Accent Reduction Program 7 week and 12 week classes
available. (See "Extras" Page)
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluations
- Receptive and Expressive Language Disorders
- Articulation/Phonological Disorders
- Apraxia of Speech
- Voice and Resonance Disorders
- Parent Counseling
Most Reliable Orange County Speech Therapy
Welcome to the online office site of Dennis M. Napoli, Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist. Here you will find information about Mr. Napoli and services provided.
Mr. Napoli has served the Southern California area since 1977. He has treated children, adolescents and adults with various types of communication disorders. Dennis provides comprehensive diagnostic evaluations, interpretation, recommendations and outlines a course of intervention to meet the individual needs of the patient/client. In addition, Mr. Napoli has successfully treated Accent Reduction clients since 1987. All intervention is provided by Mr. Napoli. Finally, he has taught courses in Speech Pathology at Whittier College and supervised graduate student Clinical Practicum.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree Chapman
- Master of Arts Degree in
Communication Disorders at California
State University, Stanislaus 1977
- Licensed by the Board of Medical
Examiners in Speech Pathology.
- Member of the California Speech and
- Certified by the American Speech,
Languange and Hearing Association